Must be a University of Nevada, Reno student, faculty or staff member.
|Shift Name||Afternoon Shift GROUP LEADER|
Interested in playing a leadership role in the Martin Luther King Day of Service? You can sign up to lead one of the groups at a site in the community.
The Group Leader is responsible for:
1. Engaging with your group members to help them feel welcome before, during and after the service activity.
2. Communicating with the community partner organization when your group arrives at the site and when your group is departing.
3. Leading a group discussion after the service activity to encourage group members to reflect on the experience and anything they learned.
4. Communicating back to the Center for Student Engagement if there are any issues.
5. Helping to document the Day of Service by taking a few photos at your service project.
|Registrations||4 out of 5|
|Date & Time||Mon, Jan 15, 2018 12:30 - 5:30pm|
Check in for the event at the Joe Crowley Student Union Ballroom A, transportation will be provided from there
University of Nevada, Reno
Joe Crowley Student Union
Reno, NV 89557