Our Student Ambassador program is a unique way to gain non-profit and public health experience while acquiring professional growth and development.
Great for anyone pursuing a degree in health care services!
STUDENT AMBASSADOR TASKS
- To build a team of diligent, enthusiastic community leaders who promote the mission of High Sierra AHEC:
- Health care workforce development
- Health care workforce diversity
- Transformation of health care delivery
- Program preparation and implementation, including teaching
- Curriculum development for science enrichment camps
- Development of community-based health outreach events
- Social media engagement
- Student Ambassador Program promotion
HOW TO APPLY & REQUIREMENTS
- Non-profit experience
- Team building and teamwork
- Teaching experience
- Curriculum design
- Program planning & management
- Fill out our online application
- Attend orientation
- Participate in 3 HS AHEC events per semester & attend monthly Ambassador meetings
Added benefit opportunities for professional development & health care workforce engagement; events vary by semester.
For more information, contact Andraya Dickens, Program Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org